Our website address is https://shop.tootmisdetail.ee.
Processing of personal data is any activity carried out with the personal data of a website user (hereinafter referred to as the user) – collection, processing, storage, correction, or deletion of data.
Users are all individuals who visit the website, consume services, or provide information to Tootmisdetail OÜ. For example, reading articles, ordering services, or contacting Tootmisdetail OÜ via email.
By using the website, the user consents to the processing of their data in accordance with these privacy terms.
Tootmisdetail OÜ collects the following personal data of users through the website in the ways described below:
- user name, phone number, and email address – provided by the user when making an information request;
- website visit statistics – with the help of Google Analytics.
Tootmisdetail OÜ uses personal data:
- to provide services to the user, such as concluding and fulfilling contracts, communicating with the user, and sending invoices;
- to send offers to the user’s email address, but only with the user’s prior consent;
- to analyze website visit statistics to improve user experience and for more effective marketing.
The user has the right to prohibit the processing of their personal data at any time, except when it is necessary to fulfill a claim arising from a contract, including the provision of services.
A third party is a contractual partner of Tootmisdetail OÜ who processes personal data and provides services to the website user through their product or service.
Tootmisdetail OÜ uses third parties for daily operations that provide:
- email sending and management system;
- website hosting;
- website usage statistics analysis.
Tootmisdetail OÜ articles may contain added content from other sources (videos, pictures, articles, etc.). These behave in the same way as visiting their original source page.
A cookie is a small text file that the web browser automatically saves to the user’s device. Cookies can be created by different service providers, such as Google or YouTube. Cookie files are not harmful to the computer.
There are two types of cookies:
- Persistent cookies, which remain permanently in the user’s computer cookie file. They may be used, for example, to recognize the user as a repeat visitor to the website and to customize the website content according to the user’s needs or for collecting statistical data.
- Session cookies are temporary and disappear when the user leaves the website or closes their web browser. Session cookies may be used for certain website functions, such as requesting a service or product.
Cookies are used to collect information about how the website is used to make it more personalized and user-friendly. In addition, cookies help collect user statistics, which allows measuring and improving website performance and providing the basis for effective marketing activities.
The user is considered to have agreed to cookies if cookies are allowed in their web browser settings. Often web browsers allow cookies to be stored on the device by default. The user can disable or delete cookies on their device by changing the relevant settings of their web browser. Disabling cookies may result in the website not working correctly.
We use Google Analytics to collect usage statistics, gathering data on visited subpages, visit duration, number of visits, devices used, entry channels, and other statistics.
However, Google Analytics may also collect data on user activity without using cookie files. To prevent Google Analytics from using data, the user can install a Google Analytics-blocking application on their device.
Tootmisdetail OÜ reserves the right to unilaterally change the privacy terms without prior notice, with the aim of ensuring their compliance with the law. The latest version of the privacy terms is always available on the website.